Oldenburger Emmental 45% fat i.d.m.
3 kg loaf
Oldenburger Emmental is a traditional, high quality cheese with big holes. Its light nutty taste, fragrant aroma and firm but smooth texture is highly appreciated by cheese connoisseurs. Oldenburger Emmental is perfect as a pure and delicious snack for in between and very popular as grated cheese. In slices it is especially suitable for eating on bread.
- Original german Emmental hard cheese (8 weeks maturation)
- Sweet-aromatic and slightly nutty flavour
- Very good slicing property based on hole formation
- Offer a rindless cheese product without waste
- Easy handling due to convenient size and optimal weight
Amount per 100g
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||1547 / 372|
|of which saturates (g)||20.0|
|of which trans fat (g)||0.9|
|Carbohydrate (g)||< 0.1|
|of which sugars (g)||< 0.1|