- 300 g wheat starch
- 100 g tapioca flour
- 450 g water, hot
- 20 g vegetable fat
- 40 g yellow curry paste
- 10 ml lime oil
- 1 lime, grated zest
- 20 g coriander, finely chopped
- 5 g sesame oil
- 200 g Oldenburger Mozzarella, 40% fat i.d.m., diced
- 300 g carrots, thinly sliced (cut lengthwise)
- 20 g Oldenburger Butter, unsalted
- 20 ml light vinaigrette
- 20 g Atsina cress
- 20 g coriander leaves, plucked
- 10 g Annapoorna curry powder
PreparationKnead the wheat starch, tapioca flour, water and vegetable fat into a homogeneous dough and allow to rest.
Making the DumplingMix the curry paste, lime oil and zest, coriander and sesame oil and marinate the Oldenburger Mozzarella in it.
Roll out the dough, add a little Oldenburger Mozzarella filling, form into a dumpling, and seal with a little water. Steam it on greased paper for about 15 minutes.
The Final TouchSweat the carrots in Oldenburger Butter and drizzle them with vinaigrette. Put the carrot salad on a plate and place the steamed dumpling on top. Serve arnished with cress, coriander and curry.
Tips from Chefs to Chefs
01. For variety, you can prepare this dish with other kinds of diced cheese like gouda oder edam instead.
02. If this product isn't available,you can also dice our 2.5 kg or 3 kg mozzarella loaves.