- 50 g sugar
- 100 g Oldenburger Whipping Cream UHT, 30% fat
- 200 g dark couverture, chopped
- 20 ml hazelnut oil
- 250 g Oldenburger Butter, unsalted, soft
- 40 g icing sugar seeds from
- 1 vanilla pod a little salt
- 120 ml strawberry juice
- 60 g strawberry purée sugar
- 1.6 g agar-agar
- 200 g strawberries, quartered
- 10 slices sponge cake, square
PreperationBriefly bring the Oldenburger Whipping Cream to a boil, stir in the chopped dark couverture and the hazelnut oil and refrigerate overnight. Then whip in a water bath until creamy and spoon into a piping bag. Beat the Oldenburger Butter, icing sugar, vanilla seeds and salt until creamy, refrigerate briefly and fill another piping bag with it.
Making the TrifleMix the strawberry juice, 40 g of the strawberry purée, sugar to taste and the agar-agar, allow to steep briefly, bring to a boil and refrigerate. Then blend it to form a homogeneous mixture. Marinate the strawberries with the rest of the purée. Dab dark cream and vanilla butter on the sponge cake slices and decorate with strawberries and strawberry purée.
The Final TouchServe garnished with shiso.
Tips from Chef to Chef
Unused cream can be frozen in ice cube trays and later added directly to a pot or pan as needed.