- 800 g Oldenburger Cooking Cream, 20% fat
- 450 g onions
- 500 g potatoes
- 50 ml olive oil extra vergine
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 400 ml vegetable stock
- 1.2 kg courgettes sea salt freshly milled pepper
- 3 g nutmeg
- 1 pack garden cress for garnishing
The Final Touch
Tips from Chefs to Chefs
01. Adding Cream to a vegetable soup greatly enhances the flavour as well as giving a smooth and shiny finish. The sauce should be kept at a warm temperature, however, as cooling will result in a fine skin forming which looks less pleasant.
02. Cooking cream makes for a richer, smoother soup. It mellows the taste and is also a good flavour enhancer.