- 200 g Oldenburger Butter, unsalted
- 1.5 kg filet of veal sea salt freshly ground pepper
- 500 g pearl barley olive oil extra vergine
- 250 g diced vegetables (mixture of leek, celery, carrots, onions, 1 clove of garlic)
- 200 ml white wine
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- 100 g fresh thyme
- 150 g grated parmesan
- 80 g horseradish 80 g pesto nutmeg
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
Soak pearl barley, wash and drain. Wash and pat dry thyme sprigs.
Preheat the oven. Convection heat: 150 °C.
The Filet of VealSprinkle filet of veal with sea salt and pepper. In a hot pan, sear briefly on both sides. Place the meat on a baking tray and transfer to the oven. Roast in the oven at 150°C convection heat for 30 minutes.
The Final Touch
Tips from Chefs to Chefs
01. Butter is a natural product and adds a beautiful flavour to any baking product. It also acts as a flavour carrier and brings out flavours in any dish.
02. Sweating vegetables in a generous portion of butter, brings out even more of the flavour of these vegetables.