- 1.25 kg mixed mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 125 ml olive oil
- 60 g shallots, finely diced
- 15 g garlic, finely chopped
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 200 g parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 5 g lemon zest
- 800 ml Oldenburger Chef’s Cooking Cream UHT, 20% fat
- white pepper, freshly ground
- 2 kg fresh tagliatelle
- thyme or oregano, freshly picked
PreperationBriefly sear the mushrooms in olive oil and remove from the pan. Add shallots and garlic, sauté briefly and add lemon juice. Add the parmesan, lemon zest and Oldenburger Chef’s Cooking Cream and briefly bring to a boil. Add the mushrooms and let stand for 1 – 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper
Making the TagliatelleBoil the fresh pasta in salted water until al dente.
The Final TouchDress the pasta with mushroom sauce and serve garnished with fresh thyme or oregano.
Tips from Chef to Chef
Chef's Cooking Cream is perfect for every sauce as it's heat- and acid-stable.