- 10 burger buns
- 10 leaves lettuce
- 1.6 kg minced beef (fat content 20%)
- 2 onions
- 3 tsp ground mustard seeds
- 5 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp ground paprika seasoning
- 3 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2.5 tbsp salt
- neutral oil for frying
01. How long the patties need to fry depends on their size. If they are small and thick, they need more time in the oven.
02. Real Cheese has excellent melting characteristics and can be used for gratinated toppings very successfully. It also binds ingredients when melted as in this recipe giving flavour at the same time.
03. Cheese is made from fresh cow’s milk with no added flavourings. It is a highly valuable grocery and part of a health conscious diet. Cheese is an excellent source of protein.
04. If you prefer a richer, more buttery flavor, you can fry the meat patties adding butter only to the frying pan. Fry at medium temperature from all sides with a lid on the pot.