- 250 g Oldenburger Mozzarella 40 % fat i.d.m.
- 250 g Oldenburger Gouda 48 % fat i.d.m.
- 250 g Oldenburger Edam 40 % fat i.d.m.
- 250 g Oldenburger Emmental 45 % fat i.d.m.
- 1.4 kg white flour (type 00)
- 600 g flour (type 505)
- 1.3 l cold water
- 20 g fresh yeast or half a sachet dried yeast
- 80 g sea salt
- 500 g tomato sauce
- freshly milled pepper
The Pizza Dough
Preparing the Pizza
The Final Touch
Tips from Chefs to Chefs
01. Cheese is a good source of protein as it is made from fresh milk.
02. Gouda, Edam and Emmental keep well if refrigerated. They can be grated in advance or when needed.
03. Always add the cheese after the tomato sauce and before any additional toppings. In this way, toppings show off to their best.