- 1.5 kg ciabatta
- 400 g bacon, in stripes
- 750 g Oldenburger Mozzarella 40% fat i.d.m.
- 100 g black olives
- 10 handfuls mixed fresh herb salad (rocket, parsley, chives, basil, chervil, mint)
- 2 sticks fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- 10 tbsp olive oil
- freshly grounded black pepper
- sea salt
The Final Touch
Tips from Chefs to Chefs
01. Due to its short maturing time, Mozzarella is a fresh tasting type of cheese. It is produced by kneading and subsequent brewing and then spun thus gaining its characteristic fibrous texture.
02. Real Cheese – as opposed to analogous cheese – makes all the difference when melted cheese is asked for. It has a superior taste and excellent melting qualities – and tastes great even when cooling down. Real cheese is made from fresh cow’s milk with no added flavourings. It is a highly valuable grocery and part of a health conscious diet. Cheese is an excellent source of protein and high in calcium and vitamins A, B2, B12 and D.